Personal data protection policy
The Company’s management philosophy is to “provide customers with quality products and services that they appreciate, safely and comfortably, and contribute to the development of society based on sound business growth”.
In addition to the realization of this management philosophy, the Company considers the protection of the personal information of its customers and all other persons connected with the Company to be a social responsibility and has implemented the following measures.
- The Company has appointed a personal information handling manager and has established a handling procedure for the personal information of its customers and manages it appropriately.
- The Company acquires customers’ personal information in a lawful and proper manner to the extent necessary for business purposes, and uses and provides such information within the scope of its intended use.
- The Company shall take reasonable security measures against risks such as unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of customers’ personal information and shall store such information.
- When we outsource the handling of our customers’ personal information to other companies in partnership with us, we will instruct and supervise them to ensure that they manage the information in the same way as we do.
- The Company complies with all applicable laws and regulations, travel industry laws and social norms regarding the personal information of customers, and continuously reviews and improves its personal information protection measures through periodic audits.
- If a customer requests an enquiry or correction of his/her own personal information, the Company will respond to the request within reasonable limits after confirming the identity of the customer.
Handling of Personal Information
- The Company will use the personal information submitted at the time of application for travel to contact the customer and to the extent necessary to arrange and receive the services provided by transport and accommodation agencies for the trip applied for by the customer.
- We may use your personal information to send you information on travel products and to provide you with non-life insurance and related services on behalf of insurance companies.
- The purposes of use of the insurance companies that outsource their insurance solicitation services to the Company are listed on their websites (URL below).
Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co. https://www.tokiomarine-nichido.co.jp
AIG General Insurance Company Limited https://www.aig.co.jp/sonpo
Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company, Limited https://www.ms-ins.com
- To the extent necessary for the arrangement and receipt of the travel services applied for by the customer, and to the extent necessary for insurance procedures to cover the company’s liability under the travel contract and expenses in the event of an accident, the company will provide the customer with information on the transport and accommodation provider, insurance company, customer name, gender, age, address, telephone number, e-mail address and passport The information will be provided by sending the customer’s name, gender, age, address, telephone number, e-mail address and passport number by electronic means.
- We may provide your personal information to transport and accommodation agencies, etc. to the extent necessary to respond to your enquiries, etc.
- If the Company is entrusted with a part of the business by another business, etc., the Company will use personal information to the extent necessary to carry out the business as instructed by the entrusted party.
- The Company may provide personal data such as customers’ names, passport numbers and flight numbers to duty-free shops and souvenir shops for the convenience of customers shopping at the destination, by sending such data in advance by electronic or other means. If you wish to stop the provision of your personal data to these businesses, please contact the sales office where you applied for the service or a member of our external staff before your departure.
- The Company may use your personal data for the purpose of sending you information on the products, services and campaigns of the Company and its partner companies, as well as for providing you with opinions and feedback after your participation in the trip and requesting you to complete questionnaires.
- After your trip, we will use your address, name and telephone number to introduce our travel products and services and to send direct mailings from us introducing the products and services of our partner companies that we believe will be of interest to you. We will use your address, name and telephone number out of your personal information for this purpose. This use can be withdrawn at the request of the customer.
- If you wish to disclose, correct, add to or stop the use of your personal data held by us or stop the provision of your personal data to third parties, please contact the sales office or external representative where you made the request. At that time, we will immediately take the necessary measures in accordance with the law and our regulations after confirming that the person making the request is the person in question. If we are unable to comply with part or all of your request, we will explain the reasons for this.
- The Company may revise the above policy. In this case, we will inform you on our website.
- The following persons are appointed as personal information handling managers to maintain and manage confidentiality in accordance with the basic policy.
Keisei Travel Service Co., Ltd.
Nobukazu Ando, Personal information handling manager
Enquiries, disclosure, deletion and correction of personal data
If you wish to disclose, correct, delete or stop the use of your personal data held by us, or stop the provision of your personal data to third parties, please contact us at the contact point below for information on the necessary procedures.
In such cases, the necessary action will be taken in accordance with the law and our regulations.
If we are unable to comply with your request in whole or in part, we will explain the reasons for this.
Contact details for personal information
||Keisei Yachiyodai-Higashi Bldg.4F, 1-5-3, Yachiyodai-Higashi,
Yachiyo-shi, Chiba 276-0032
||Keisei Travel Service Co., Ltd.
||Naonori Matsumoto, President
||+81 47 409 3548 (reception hours: 9am – 5pm
/ weekdays only (weekends and public holidays off)
Cookies are files that are transmitted to and stored on the customer’s terminal by a website when the customer uses the website, and are used to determine the customer’s behavior history on the website in question.
For detailed information on how to set cookies, please refer to the “Cookies” or “Cookies” section in the help menu of the respective browser, for example.
We use the information we collect through cookies to improve our services and website, ensure security, obtain statistical data and deliver relevant advertising to you. The cookies we use do not contain any record of your personally identifiable information.
Use of Google Analytics
In order to provide a better service, we use google Analytics from Google, Inc. to collect information on access to this website. For this purpose, analysis may be carried out via cookies provided by google Analytics.
We will only use the data collected through the use of Google Analytics for the purpose of statistically analyzing trends in the use of the site and will not use the data for the purpose of identifying individual users.
By using this website, you also grant Google permission to process such data in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
If the website visitor wishes to choose how the data collected through the use of Google Analytics is collected, please use the Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on.
About the EU General Data Protection Regulation
The Company provides information on the EU General Data Protection Regulation on the following pages.